MPU configration with plc.

roxtech

Hi Dears,
Is it possible to use MPU(megnatic pick up) directly with FBS plc(fatek) or mitsubishi PLC inplace of proximate input for high speed counter?

Regards,

It's not likely. It's been my experience that you need a signal conditioner that will both amplify the signal and keep the signal clean from noise. Of course, it largely depends on the MPU itself and what its designers had in mind during the product design.

Similar Topics

Dear Sirs, I have an old Compu-aire air conditioning unit that has a little sensor board in it that measures the temperature and humidity from...
Replies
Views
Dear Sir, Can anyone give some idea about writing logic for 5 duty 1 standby logic Following Selection /Cyclic Alteration P12345 ( Pump1 Duty...
Replies
Views
I am having a little trouble understanding exactly how to implement this particular block into my system. I have a 2 transmitters that are...
Replies
Views
hello! i have a problem with a belt weighting system integrator is compu-m (milltronics) and 2 units with 2 cells each wich i guessed it is a...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends I needs your help , Please Is necessary to copy all S7 Program in both PLC , Master & Slave or only in Rack-0- PLC ? Best Regards Ali
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom