winCC 2008 - rename a data set

italo2008

I'm new of winCC flexible...

I've put an advanced recipe view in a page of my project. In my project there is only one recipe with many data set, so in the recipe view there's only the data set menu for choosing the correct one. The user must be able to rename a data set, so I've selected the "editable" option in the recipe view. But the problem is that when the user edit the name of the data set, a new one is created automatically, and I don't want this to happen.

Can someone explain me what I can do?

Save As

Did you use Save As ?

I'm new of winCC flexible...

I've put an advanced recipe view in a page of my project. In my project there is only one recipe with many data set, so in the recipe view there's only the data set menu for choosing the correct one. The user must be able to rename a data set, so I've selected the "editable" option in the recipe view. But the problem is that when the user edit the name of the data set, a new one is created automatically, and I don't want this to happen.

Can someone explain me what I can do?