S7300 Ethernet comm's

jac

Hey all,
I’m kind of spinning my wheels a bit with this one. I need to exchange data between to S7-315 PN/DP’s .
I need to send a couple of Bytes (bits) and 6 Reals each way. So I was thinking of using a couple of FB12 “BSEND” and FB13 “BRCV” to do the job because of the Ethernet CPU’s.

I had a look at the example from the Siemens support site and seemed as simple other than it shows only an array (length of 10) Bytes being moved. How can I move or mix all my data one way with one BSEND and BRCV?

Thanks for any input.

Similar Topics

Afternoon all, I've been well and truley dumped in the smelly (what's new?), I've hit a wall without even starting really and am hoping one of...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm looking for a solution to interface a couple of S7-300's to an ethernet network so we can collect some data. We will be using...
Replies
Views
I have an existing system design that requires ethernet functionality. I am using a cpu315-2dp with a profibus network that covers approx 100m...
Replies
Views
Hi I want to ask several questions. 1- Is it possible to make communication between two s7300 plc via ethernet, WITHOUT hardware download? Plc...
Replies
Views
i have a s7300 PLC with cp343-1 Ethernet communication processor,how can i connect wincc scada system to the plc via Ethernet, and what is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom