Confusion about current meter

khansaab21

My current project involves instrumentation for AC current. Input current range is 0-5 A (AC). Output of the device to be used has to be 4-20 mA or 0-10 V, proportional to input current (for input to PLC). Display is optional.

Searching the local markets for relevant components and parts, I came across a device of Fotek product line. Part No was MA21-R-S. What I am certain of that this part can measure AC current, display it and operate relays upon preset levels, but,

I/O indications and legends on it were not elaborative enough for me to decide whether this part is useful for me or not, in terms of linear output against the input current. I cant find any documentation on the specified part on the internet as well. Does any one know whether this part will serve the purpose or suggest me any other part that can do so. I repeat

Input: 0 - 5 A (AC)
Output: 4 - 20 mA or 0 - 10 V (Proportional to input current)

Thank you and waiting for your reply.

P.S. I cant find Current transmitters.

I have no clue what your Fotek actually does, but there are lots of current transmitters that sense AC current and output DC 4-20mA:
http://www.crmagnetics.com/products/CR-41101120S--P16.aspx

2uiw190.jpg