FTView 5.10 : put display name into a variable (no VBA)

alePLC

Hi,
i'm looking for a way to put the current display name into a variable pressing a button.
I know i can do it using vba but i don't want to use vba... i was thinking about "invoke" function, but so far I was not able to found a way.

thanks all

Not sure, but try this: make an string array, every display has a number, that number is the index of your string array, so when you change from one display to another you change index in your array. use a macro to do this.
Then use parameter in order to make your string appear in your display in accordance with your index. I´ve never done it, I´m just thinking out loud.

Similar Topics

Good Day, Anyone has experience comparing numeric input and display on FTView SE vba? I'm having hard time debugging the script below. First I...
Replies
Views
I have a numeric input field on my HMI. That field is being focused and written to by a macro keyboard so the operator doesn't actually enter a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have some numeric input fields and I would like to track whenever a change is made to them. For example if an user changes temperature...
Replies
Views
I am converting a project from RSView32 to FTView. There are some NumericInput objects that display a PLC tag representing a level setpoint in...
Replies
Views
Is anyone aware of a way to make the Numeric Input control formattable? Meaning, I would like to be able to modify size, font, colours, borders...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom