Multistate

Tom@Pton

I am using a Panelview HMI with an F-key set up as multistate. Each press sends a diff # to an integer file. 0=data entry, 1=confirmation and math, 2=Run. I believe the operators are pressing & releasing to quickly without realizing it. Is there a good way to slow up the response?

This was my first PLC project 15? yrs ago. The guy that ran it for all that time never told me of a problem but the operators using it now are having trouble.

Tom,
I can't open my PB32 software now for some reason but I would think there is a button setting where you can select a min time it has to be pressed.

HTH

Bob's suggestion would work great for a momentary PB, but the Multi-state PB does not have the "Hold Time" option. I think this is something you will have to handle in PLC code (if that is the type of object you're using).