PlantPAx graphics showing error on some multistate indicators

MoraleC2

I have a project that was using PlantPAx version 3.0 and I upgraded it to 3.5. I updated global objects, faceplate graphics, the new PNG images, PLC AOIs, etc.

While my screen objects can read values from AOI instances, all of them are showing errors for at least one multistate indicator (see attached image), and I cannot for the life of me figure out why. Needless to say, this issue was not present before the update.

I have checked the expressions for the multistate indicator connections, and they are only addressing existing members of the AOIs. I verified that all images exist in the project. Is there anything else I can check to troubleshoot this issue further?

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Update: Additional info

I noticed that the multistate indicators that are erroring out are all attempting to access the SrcQ member of the AOI instances. That member does exist in the PLC, however, so it should not have an error value (in theory).

There is also a Rockwell tech note that recommends putting parenthesis around if conditions in expressions. Doing this did not resolve the issue.