Panel view plus starting with the project automatiquely

Jeff23spl

Hello

I searched on the config of the panel and in the soft to find a place where it should be a check box to have the PV+ to automatiquely load and run the project at startup after a power down...But couldn't find it

Anyone can help me out with that last thing ?

I don't have the menu handy right now, but I think it's in the Terminal Settings.

There's a "Startup Options" where you can set the PV+ to go to Configuration Mode or to Run the current application. You can also set up the erasing of data logs every time you go to Run mode.

I believe that you need to Run an application at least once for it to be considered the "current application".

It used to be (v3.0, v3.1, and v3.2 for sure) that you had to Run the application, then perform a controlled shutdown of the application without cycling power, and only then would the application be considered "current".

it may be the way i go to configuration by cycling power down....because i have seen the menu but their is no access to it (Stay grey)

The project has to be loaded.

Startup the PV and load the application. Then go to Terminal Settings and the Startup Option to set it to run at startup.

OG