High Speed counter module config and error help

jcp

Hi friends;
I attached images of HSC Module configration along with image which shows that how i used the channel for frquency.
%AI0031 shows GP_IN
%AI0032 shows PT_IN
%AI0033 shows FUEL_IN
The problem is that when i apply a frequency signal at %AI0031
then 32 and 33 also shows the same frequency while the cables attached with their respective sources and their is nothing/OFF at their respective sources.
I think somthing is wrong with the configration i want to use four channel of type A counter.
Please help me why this happen is their termination of wires at module is wrong. I connect %AI0031 at terminal 2, %AI0032 at terminal 3 andd %AI0033 at terminal 4.
Thanking you i will remain

HSCCONFIG1.JPG HSCCONFIG2.JPG logicHSC.JPG

All of your answers will be found in GFK0293C.pdf , if there is anything in the manual that you do not understand, please leave a detailed question.
This is from the GEIP Support web site.👨🏻‍🏫

Also it would be very helpful to use a modern software package for your programming.