Beckhoff Twincat with usb-to-can

gael95

Hello,
I'm an automation student and during my internship I have to use Twincat to send messages on a CanOpen bus, my firm gave me a usb-to-can compact from Ixxat to communicate on the bus. Has anyone an idea how i declare this device in Twincat (as a usb device or as a Can device), and what kind of variables i'll be able to use?
Yours faithfully
Gael

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, This is my first time posting, so please forgive any omissions or mistakes. I am attempting to control the velocity of a stepper...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was wondering if anyone know how to upload a PLC program to the Beckhoff TwinCAT 3 from a file? i.e. without having the development pc...
Replies
Views
Hi anyone got any tips and tricks?? I'm at a stage wherei need to tidy up my hmi project and give all objects sensible names, I did start this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a System running a beckhoff IPC with twincat 2 software on it, Also i have no original source code. Is it possible with the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've inherited someone else's program and can't for the life of me figure out his use of the # symbol in one of his structured text...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom