Omron C60 K PLC

It is a duplicate....

I tried to post the first one and an error occured so I filled out another then they both showed up!

My problem, I believe, is the baud rate settings on the HOST link. I am using the C20-LK201-EV1. I have the cables to connect my laptop. I cant upload the program using SYSWIN software, do I need LSS?

I matched the machine number, parity, baud rate and CTS to 0V and I still recieve an error "No response from the PLC". Any ideas??

You have the correct Host Link unit for the CK series.
What about your cable? This should be a null modem cable.

Do you have a "real" serial port on your computer or a USB to serial adapter. Not all adapters are created equal.

Syswin software supports the CK series, so that should not be an issue.

Hope this helps.

You need to run SYSWIN - CX-ONE may not recognise the earlier PLC's
If memory serves me The C range of PLC's need an adaptor which has a DB25 pin plug on it - Please confirm this -
- I have used XP with USB serial converter to talk via this adaptor
- No Problems
- Also used the Old CIF01 converter
BUT SYSWIN 3.4 is required - it has a reliable search for the comms similar to RSlinx
- I still have the pinouts for this but will need to look for cable - not going to unless you ask