PLC IP for high Voltage and curret

TKE

Hello everyone this is all new to me i am trying to design a program to run a 20kw wind turbine but need to know how can i measure high voltage and current of 300VDC to 700VDC and up to 100Amps, has anyone experience with wind turbine application?
Thanks
TKE

Thanks for the info, can anyone tel me how to check if my wind speed meter
and wind vane are digital or analogue as i have no makers name or info
thanks
TKE

obviously everyone is giving you a hard time.

I believe it is either DIGALOGUE or ANITAL

Thanks for the info, can anyone tel me how to check if my wind speed meter
and wind vane are digital or analogue as i have no makers name or info thanks TKE

Uhhh do you have the manual??
OR you could hook to a scope and look at output when you spin it.

Uhhh Crystal Ball man - you got any spare batteries for your crystal ball I can borrow?

Dan Bentler

Sorry for the hard time mate.

More than likely it is digital - about 90% certain
Analogue - requires a known maximum value
- How fast can the wind blow???
Digital will give you pulses - so many per second
-this will give you reliable accurate speed

post a picture
howmany wires would you need to have a digital signal
Could you need directional signal
does it need a voltage
is it NPN or PNP