SERCOS and Ultra 3000 - problem when connecting second drive

zitam

Hi,

I'm trying to connect two drives (axis). I managed to configure one of them and it works fine, but when I add second one to Sercos ring only the first one was found (this one I configured earlier), display on second one shows 0. I disconect the first one, and then I managed to configure second one, but when I add previous one the problem comes again.

What should I do ?

Regards,
Matt

Hi,

I'm trying to connect two drives (axis). I managed to configure one of them and it works fine, but when I add second one to Sercos ring only the first one was found (this one I configured earlier), display on second one shows 0. I disconect the first one, and then I managed to configure second one, but when I add previous one the problem comes again.

What should I do ?

Regards,
Matt
Are both ultras set up with the same node #?
That will cause some grief.

Both axis have to be configured in Sercos card (in RSLogix project). That solve the problem, what is quite weird imho.