Citect tag problem

Madsquerrel

First of all; hi everybody! I'm new to this forum and the plc programming. I just started out using plc's and i have found some answer on this forum. So hear is my new problem.

I wan't to use a tag generated by my OPCserver (defined as advanced alarm in citect)to trigger a input in my PLC(variable tag).
I know how to trigger an input thru a button or how to visualize a status. This would be more of a background thing i geuss... so yeah this is my first question on this forum. I hope i'm clear enough to get some responses.

Kind regards,🍻

Madsquerrel

Similar Topics

I'm having a problem creating variable tag array in Citect SCADA V7.40. I looked every possible help, user guide... but no matter how i set...
Replies
Views
Dear Sir i am new to citect, i am using Unity pro, with derived function blocks(that saves a lot of time for making logic) having derived data...
Replies
Views
Hiya guys, I have a strange problem with a new customers citect program. (The program has 4000+ tags) When i try to assign a variable tag to a...
Replies
Views
Hey, I'm trying to do the following, I have some experience with Citect but can't seem to figure this out. I/O Tag: BoxPos1_ProdNum (Data Type...
Replies
Views
Greetings, How can I create some structure tags that are similar to the ones seen in SIMATIC WinCC Tag Management section? Or does Citect SCADA...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom