failed channel

ag.pascual

hi,
i'm new to plc.
we got tsx 3721 micro and the tsxaez802 8input analog module had burn-out dc/dc converter,so i replaced it with new one.After power is on it gives me I/O error and i saw in hardware configuration the new aez 802 has not been known and and indicates "failed channel"and saying empty on the slot/rack no.8

Is the card hot swappable?

Did you hot swap the card?

Any chance that a fault has turned a low level DC analog input into a higher voltage "destroyer" signal?

Did this failure condition occur with a change in field wiring or configuration?

Sir,what do you mean by" hot swap"?
the problem occurred without any external intervention or changed in field wiring.
and the " module is missing or different from the one configured on this position" appeared when i installed new TSXAEZ 802 module on the same slot.

thanks...