Mitsubishi FX1n-40MR plc with A/M FX2n-8AD analog input coding

mani_j

i am using mitsubishi plc FX1N-40MR & analog module FX2n-8AD with it, i want coding that plc accept input analog voltage from -10v - +10v which i'll be giving to computer continusly using software MX sheet which takes data from plc in digital. I just want plc to read input voltage from analog module & save it memory register.
plz mail to my id [email protected]

Similar Topics

Hi guys, Im trying to set the real time clock in my Mitsubishi FX1N, but it shows this error ES: 01800001 I have good communication with...
Replies
Views
Hello people, i'm new with the mitsubishi FX1n-24MT plc and with the gx developer its very new to me and i want to implement for students a stand...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does any one know how to communicate MItsubishi FX1N or FX2N with or without 485/422bd with Pro-Face GP2300 HMI?? I tried to summon Hades...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've encountered a weird problem backing up my old FX1N-24MR-ES/UL PLCs. Hope I can get some helps here. I'm grateful for all the help...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on the project that needs to communicate with FX1N PLC by serial port protocol from PC. I am using USB-SC09-FX cable to connect...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom