Unity Pro System Bit %S65

gripster

Where are you?
Where do you find the system bits?

In short all I want to do is set this bit to zero so I can remove the memory card! Surely I do not have to put code into the program to do this?

I am fairly used to RSLogix500 now but this Unity stuff is perplexing, I feel quite at ease with the ST and FBD having done some stuff in C at Uni but finding my way round some of this basic stuff is really time consuming. It takes as much time to find you way round the programming interface as it does writing sections of code. o_O

gripster,

In your project browser right click on animation tables and create a new Animation Table. You can call it anything you want.

In your Animation table enter: %S65 under name.

Make sure Modification is selected. While online and connected to the PLC change the value from 0 to 1.

Pe+ycppTZO4AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Thanks