cpm1a -mad11

teonaldo

halo,.,guys im a newbie
i have cpm2a 20 I/O and mad11,.,
i want to make 0 - 10 volt input and 0 - 10 volt output...
i 've read programing manual but i still confuse,.
please help me to make ladder and specify the range code.,,!.,,.
🍻

Addressing for the MAD01 is explained in the CPM1-MAD01 and CPM1-MAD01_Out images. This addressing is very important.
You did not let us know what processor or other expansion units you are using.

The CPM1-MAD01_Range image shows the proper setting for the range and the ladder required to set the range.

Hope this will help.

CPM1-MAD01.jpg CPM1-MAD01_Out.jpg CPM1-MAD01_Range.jpg

last i try use the FF04 Rang code but.,the exspasion unit did not work. I only use the one expansion (mad11)..,i use ladder diagram from the example of manual book..,.,
as shown below.,.,

ardha.jpg

CPM2A 20CDR.,.,.,12 input 8 output...,
Im sorry I dont know I just follow the instruction from the manual say that The content of DM 0010 is written to the output
word as the analog output set value

You have said the expansion module is not working.

What has made you think the module is not working?

Your ladder looks correct.

The value of DM10 must be between 0 and FF to get an output from the expansion unit.

I hope this will help.