Cpm1a & ts101-da

arkngl2102

hi friends
im a basic/regular programmer of siemens (s7-1200), but now i need to make a little routine and read 2 temperature with this Omron (i think very old) devices. so about the digital IN/out i have no problem.

im using CX-Programmer 9.61, is already comunicated with my pc, throught CPM1-C1F0

here my questions:

1.- Is it necessary to register the analog module?
2.- Where is or how is called my Analog input from the module?
3.- How can use to scale them?

:geek:

thanks in advance!

I found this datasheet. I do not know anything about the PLC you are using, but there is a note below the specs in the datasheet that say "This is the time for a complete refresh of in- and outputs of the unit." It also tells you how to set the ranges, and that the ranges need set after every power cycle of the PLC, or it will not convert any inputs or outputs. Hopefully this helps a little.

OK, I have been looking at different information,
Please see attached for information on your module.
Typically you need to send the range information to the output channel using the first scan bit.

Hope this will help.
gtsuport