CPM1A & NS5-MQ00-V2 & CX-programmer

arkngl2102

Hi bros

this is my setup:

PLC - CPM1A-30CDR-A-V1
Module - TS101-DA
HMI - NS5-MQ00-V2
PC - CX-programmer 9.61

my goal is: monitoring PLC througth PC at the same time, while PLC is conected to HMI

1.- i can connect PC to PLC throught TS101-DA
2.- i can connect PC to HMI throught CX-Designer
3.- i can connect PLC to HMI throught rs232 cable

how can do it this bros, is it posible ?

Since there is only one communications port on the CPM1A, I do not think there is any way to do this.
You could do this with a CPM2A, or a CP1L (not a 10 IO unit).

You could use a Digi One IAP device. This allows you to connect your PLC and HMI to it, and use the RealPort (COM Port over Ethernet) driver to communicate to your PLC, while your PLC and HMI are communicating. This feature is called "pass-through".

Link to the product:
https://www.digi.com/products/netwo...ectivity/industrial-hardened/digioneiapfamily

Document about Pass-Through:
https://www.digi.com/pdf/fs_passthruport.pdf

thanks, now i see its posible, expensive but posible.. i ll try to get it.. i hope you can guide later.. very apreciated :geek: