Q Series ethernet

drummo

I fitted a ethernet card on a q series set the address up and cleared all faults present, all appeared to working ok, but this morning on the plant start up, i discovered that none of the outputs will turn on, when monitoring the software all appears to be ok, all cards are powered up, any ideas please!!

Mitsubishi Q Ethernet

Thank you for your response, your right it is, i was called into work to have a look, and i found that the output addressing had moved from Y60 start address, to Y70, so i have quickly changed the relevent addressing to Y70 onwards. I tried to readdress the module back to Y60 but it only created a fault on the cpu, dont really understand why this is or why installing this card shifted the output addressing one slot, I fitted the ethernet card in a spare slot 0050?and set up cleared all faults and all appeared to work ok.

You live and learn !

Ethernet Q Series

Thanks, I thought this must have been the reason, but i have not looked at the manual thank you for your response