Omron c28k

Titan Man

Does anyone know where I can download a user manual for a omron c28k plc? Trying to see why I cant upload program back into plc, after making changes to program.

The user manual for the K-type PLCs is HERE.

FYI, nearly all Omron product manuals are available HERE.

Your problem sound more like a software or cabling issue though. What software are you using?... :confused:

beerchug

-Eric

omron c28k

I dont remember what the message was, But I think the problem may be that plc has rom instead of ram.

Yeah, that would do it....
Transfer the program to the computer. Make the necessary changes to the program. Set Dipswitch 1 and 2 On and Dipswitch 3 and 4 off (for RAM operation). Then download the new program.

Similar Topics

Hello PLCS.net: I have encountered an Omron C28K that lost it's program due to battery failure. Luckily, I had a backup and was able to re-enter...
Replies
Views
Hello! I'm working in upgrading an old c28k Omron to a cp1e. My doubts are concerning the IO pins. I can see in syswin 3.4 the following inputs...
Replies
Views
Hi does anyone know how to clear this error message on the C28K Omron, it say memory error and it will not let me clear it the normal way. I...
Replies
Views
When an eprom (ROHM) is plugged into a Omron Sysmac C28K PLC does it automatically load when the unit is powered up?
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have an old machine with an OMRON C28K PLC. Lately, the said machine is unable to run and noticed that the PLC processor's "RUN" LED...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom