GT Designer 3 Manual

sttchui

Hi

Anyone know where i can download GT designer 3 manual??

I would like to how to do Monitor Ladder from GT A900 series, i have try to install the OS to the Touch screen communication driver but the error pop up, this is after i replace the A series PLC to Q series PLC. before this it was working for the A series PLC

thank you!

Regards

sttchui

Ian,
you might be able to help.
I'm trying to have a counter count down from 25 to 0
I'm using GX Developer for the logic with GT Designer 3 for touch screen ran through GT Simulator3

What i cant seem do, is have a numerical display on touch screen count in reverse to a timer on the logic. I am new to this and any help would be great.

Regards James

UDCNT1
the numerical input is not the numerical display
I am a bit busy at the moment please try the counter I have listed.

In the logic, you can MOV the counter preset to a register and each time the counter recieves a signal you can use this to DECP the register value. Show the register value on the screen

I worked it out..
Subtract the total amount of time from the timed amount...

eg
as a timer counts from 1 to 25 sec in registry D50
[sub k25 d50 d60]
so
K25 - D50 = D60
25 - 0 = 25
25 - 1 = 24
25 - 2 = 23
25 - 3 = 22
and so on

pure simplicity

love it.....