Ac inverter

vadi

how can i use an ac inverter having an output 3x 0-32Vac to run a 3 phase motor of 240/415 V ?

Are you sure it is a 32VAC inverter ???
Can you please give make and ref. of the inverter.

So then how do i run a 3 phase motor of that high rating using a dc battery voltage of 48v

So then how do i run a 3 phase motor of that high rating using a dc battery voltage of 48v
Again, you don't. That is simple.

You could, I suppose, make a fairly inefficient supply by first building an taking your low voltage drive, probably filtering the output, running it at a constant frequency, stuffing the output to a step-up transformer, then using the output of that to feed a properly rated VFD, but I wouldn't bother.

Again, you don't. That is simple.

You could, I suppose, make a fairly inefficient supply by first building an taking your low voltage drive, probably filtering the output, running it at a constant frequency, stuffing the output to a step-up transformer, then using the output of that to feed a properly rated VFD, but I wouldn't bother.

I'm sure he can handle that. :D

vadi- bottom line from the limited information you have given is that what you are trying to do is not practical. I'm sure there's ways of getting there, but would be way more costly than just replacing the motor or matching the drive.

A better idea would be to give us an outline of the application, and all the items you have to do it with.