Help needed with Wincc

Haddi

Hi, Im currently working with wincc and need to know how to add security to varius screens, so that people only have read access with there log in and others have write access.

and does anyone know a global script to get a pop up when a tag status changes so it can be shown on different screens. i have got the pop up to work on the screen the tag is linked to but if the process is still going and we need to navigate away from that screen i want the pop up to come up if the tag changes.

hope someone can help

haddi.

What kind of WinCC ? WinCC Flexible, WinCC Scada, WinCC Basic ?

For security look for security property under button that switches the screen, give access right only to logged user.

Maybe instead of using popup, use alarm logging and alarm status bar ?