RSLinx OPC variables

roussey

Hi everyone,

I am trying to communicate RSLinx OPC server with an IBA OPC client. The communication is OK, but I'm not able to use all PLC variables. The IBA OPC variable table does not show all variables and I don't know if it is a problem of IBA or RSlinx configuration.

Thanks

Any update on this question...11 years later

Just curios if how you made your connection. I am trying to accomplish the same things.

Similar Topics

Hey Friends. I am currently trying to write approximately 700 tags from FtView13 to an Logix Emulate 5000. I am using rslinx DDE/OPC to create an...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I know it is possibile to access data from a PLC directly to excel using a OPC link through RSLinx...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am going to try and lay out my situation as good as I can. Scenario: We have sites in different location across US that's running...
Replies
Views
Hey! In my previous queries on how to handle an OPC server like RSLinx in the ArchestrA IDE galaxy, I have succeeded and the answer was to just...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone!. I would like to know how to use a third-party data server other than Wonderware, such as RSLinx server to integrate it into the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom