Accredited Training

Chillyboy

I’m new in PLC’s and Drives. I’m working full time as an electrician and stays in a small town in South Africa.

I’m looking for an international accredited online training course in PLC’s, HMI, VSD’s, Soft-starters etc.
Are there any recommendations where I can have a look?
I already have found to places that give such courses:
http://www.scantime.co.uk/
http://www.plctechnician.com/index.php
What do you think?

We are planning to immigrate to Australia.
In which manufacture must I specialize (Allen Bradley, ABB, Siemens, etc.)?

Thanks

AB training should be available from your regional AB dealer. Kinda pricy.

You may also contact Ron Beaufort for his classes. Many here who have taken them are very satisfied. I have looked at his web page list of classes and have found them informative and helpful.

Dan Bentler

@Leitmotif, do you have a web address?
and @passwordg the plc course of Gorge Brown College sound to a good course if you want to do it online and they are situated in the US.
*Sorry for my English, its not my first language. ;)

RonBeaufort.com
I have been to Ron's class he teaches in a way that like no one else. I have been to several other training classes. Most of them are projectors on the board and monkey see monkey do. They all go at the slowest students pace. So advanced guys suffer because they got a bad guy in their class.
Ron's class isn't like that. You don't see any overhead projectors you get a white board and you get up and work.