proficy machine edition, setting plc time

diat150

Lifetime Supporting Member
I cant seem to find where to set the PLC time in proficy. this was easily done in lm90 and versapro. I must be overlooking something. can anyone point me in the right direction, the help file doesnt seem to bring anything up.

You have to be online with a pc for this way(not sure of any other but I could always be wrong).
1. Get online
2. Set to program mode(not sure if you have to but do it anyway)
3. Find "Project" menu.
4. Online commands>show status>date & time tab
5. Click, "Set to Host".
6. Open brews of choice because you are done!

Similar Topics

I'm getting frustrated creating arrays of variables in Machine edition. I need to make 2 variable arrays that are 102x2 in size, with varying...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am still a beginner with PLCs and I have never worked with GE PLCs before so looking for some help. I am using GE Proficy Machine Edition...
Replies
Views
I am trying to download version 9.8 of G.E.'s proficy machine edition, does anyone have a link to a download site?
Replies
Views
Need to learn a few more tricks in Proficy Machine Edition. I don't use it often, but one of the first things I usually do when getting into a new...
Replies
Views
I have a GEFanuc plc 90-30 that has dumped it's program and IP. The tool in PAC for setting a temporary IP is not available. The Offline Commands...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom