Scada software with batch S88 support

coa

I'm studying to find the best solution in term of price/performance for scada software with batch S88 support. Now my selection based on some experience with these software.
- iFix + Proficy Batch Executive
- Citect + CitectScada Batch

I'm more familiar with iFix than Citect but never used batch added on software.
Wish to hear from experience developer. How easy to use, integration, software stability, price.

Batch S88 support means a lot, it impacts the PLC software and if not done right can be a big problem. You need to get the S88 modularisation and PLC phase logic right and much more. Take a look at my S88 Links page
PS Where are Siemens and Wonderware in your selection?

Thanks Nathan, the links page is one thing but I also have a dedicated S88 blog - s88control.blogspot.com
Are you really in Kabul? in Afghanistan?

Any of you guys ever used the PlantPax Batch?

We are thinking of using it but I'm a little afraid cause I dont know anyone who ever did.

It's a ControlLogix + FIX32 application and I want to "upgrade" to FactoryTalk so I have to standard the software anyway. It's the lifetime opportunity to program it as for Batch control but not sure if it's worth it.