Rotary sensor

nguyenmauhien, if you are on this site and type :
hi all. i have a problem with rotary sensor. i want kwow datasheet of TRD-J500-1160 type. thank you very much!
you will most likley get this: 000000000000000000000000000000
however if you are at google site and type this:
tdr-j500-1160
you will get this:
http://www.electromate.com/db_suppor...s/Section4.pdf
do you understand the concept now?

In our time we had to look up the info in the catalogs, order the right manuals, wait till these got in our hands and read completely through the manual to get the info we were looking for.

I guess in our modern times, Googling to find the info is too much an effort if you can let somebody else do the "hard" work for you.

jvcande, i agree recently i had a coustomer with an process oven and convayor system who had spent days trying to trouble shoot it. I asked him if he had prints, he told me he had called the OEM and none were to be found. opon arival at the location i got the mfg. and serial # within 10 minutes i had download and printed the pdf. verison of the blueprints on his printer and in another 10 had his system up and running. I LOVE IT WHEN I GET PAID TO GOOGLE, steve

okie, not realy i enjoy troubleshooting I am just so swamped i have a back log and just want to keep my clients happy. to be honest it turned out to be a bad D.P. switch I have worked on enough of these i didnt need the prints just felt bad that the guy spent 2 days trying to fix it before i could show up. if he had just used google he could have saved himself a lot of headache and money [down time + service call+egg on face] and no i did not tell his boss., Steve

dont know never tried from vietnam, dont even know if google translates there. i could not find a manual in his native language i hope your link helps him

Not many correct links for this when Googled. Search results may not be the same in Vietnam and in his native language.
Link in post #2 is truncated - doesn't work.
Working link.

Really, why would he use google with vietnamese search words when he is looking for english document...

ps. bce123 your link indeed does not work. But keithkyll just made ur link working one, he did not find his own ;)