Aftermarket 1747-UIC problem

wolf3000

I purchased an aftermarket 1747-UIC and it works great when plugged directly into an SLC500 processor or connected to the trunk line of a DH-485 network. I can't seem to get it to work when connected to the peripheral port of a 1747-AIC link coupler as described in A/B 1747-AIC instructions. I have experimented with swapping the Tx and Rx leads between the peripheral port and the UIC as well as the trunk line feeding the AIC but nothing I tried has worked. Does anybody know of a fix for this problem??

Similar Topics

I was wondering if anyone knew of an aftermarket option for a 1784-U2DHP, or more specifically with going online with an slc5/04 that the rs232...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Do any of you have a good source for servo power/feedback cables? I have an AB motor and drive that I need to connect. AB wants almost...
Replies
Views
I have an application requiring me to integrate a CTC Interact Touchscreen (via ethernet) to a Siemens S7-300/S7-400 class PLC. Normally our CTC...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of upgrading a controls system. The existing system is a SLC500 with some IO cards and a 1747-SDN module communicating to a...
Replies
Views
se me desprendieron los cables del cable usb quiero soldarlos pero no se como van los cables si alquien me pudiera proporcionar una foto o como...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom