The Jetsons - What eventually came true ?

Rob S.

I took notice of Lancie 1's profile picture of a Jetson character. It looks like George Jetson's boss. Me , my son , and my future son-in-law was watching the channel Boomerang
the other night and we were watching the Jetson's. We were discussing, that this cartoon was developed in the early 1960's . What things really came true here in 2011.

My furture son-in-law thought that one of the things was Skype. What things do you think really came true since that 1962 cartoon.

I took notice of Lancie 1's profile picture of a Jetson character....What things do you think really came true since that 1962 cartoon.
Well, I remember seeing the Jetsons in 1962, but now I don't feel very modern, but instead have become dumb as a post! We don't seem to have enough fuel for everyone to fly around to places. Instead of everyone having their own flyer, we have got to start riding together in trains to save energy (or go out and find more energy).

I was watching an old Jetsons with my kids a couple of weeks ago and I noticed that Rosie the robot balanced on one axle, kinda like a Segway.