Gear / Came 842E-CM Encoder with CIP Motion axis

Juliano_SBO

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello everyone! I'm upgrading a "flowpack" machine using 1769-L36ERM, 5 Kinetix5500 with VPL motors and a 842E-CM encoder as a master.

When camming any axis with this specifc encoder, it works but a lot of noise and excessive vibrations cause a fault on the axis.

I applied some pratices, like enable "master position filter" and changed its bandwith to different values.

Changing bandwith, slave axis works well, but the following position error is ridiculous!!!

I would like to known if somebody has a application like this working well, or satisfatory as the system permits.

Similar Topics

Has someone tried MC_TorqueLimiting along with MC_GearIn , on a Siemens S120 axis , controlled by an S7-1500T plc ? If we limit the torque ...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody, Recently we changed the gearbox which has different ratio than the original one on a motor which is controlled by Micromaster...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know the preset thermal limits for SEW Movigear SNI B drives. Randomly experience overtemperatures of the heatsink of the...
Replies
Views
Gents, We have several machines where we use 1 till 25 baseplates to make products. Depending on the type of product, we use more or less...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have a micrologix 1400 HSC reading a prox on a 40PPR large diameter (12") gear. This gear has large trapezoidal teeth. 500 RPM max...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom