Ignition wins 2011 Oracle Java Innovation Award

surferb

Lifetime Supporting Member
Inductive Automation was a recipient of the 2011 Oracle Java Innovation award - also known as the Duke's Choice Award for Ignition. Congratulations! Press release. Oracle site award listing.

2011dukeschoiceaward.gif

Also, Rockwell was awarded it for integrated Java in HMI devices. I haven't seen this - I'm curious what product line it is. Anyone?

That's awesome! Also some great news... Ignition v7.3 is officially NOW available!
The new version features many major improvements requested by people like us. Some of my favorite features are the Vector 2D drawing tools, Zooming and enhanced performance. I invite every one to check it out.

Here is a link to the PDF they released...

What's New in Ignition v7.3

Enjoy!