micro 1400 pv600+ or RS500 and factory talk help

Jeff23spl

Hello

I would like to know if i did it well or what would be the easiest way if not: To connect my tag database from my RS500 project for a micro 1400 to to factory talk for a pv600+ hmi

The factory talk communication setup verify gave me these result after trying to connect to my RS500 project...Is there any chance to work ?

Warning: Offline tag file and path to non-Logix device assigned.
- Warning: Offline tag file does not have .ACD extension.
- Offline tag file assigned and file found on workstation.

Hello

I would like to know if i did it well or what would be the easiest way if not: To connect my tag database from my RS500 project for a micro 1400 to to factory talk for a pv600+ hmi

The factory talk communication setup verify gave me these result after trying to connect to my RS500 project...Is there any chance to work ?

Warning: Offline tag file and path to non-Logix device assigned.
- Warning: Offline tag file does not have .ACD extension.
- Offline tag file assigned and file found on workstation.

I could be wrong but I believe that you get those warning messages anytime you create a runtime file for an application that uses a data server that the development cpu isn't currently connected to. As long as your terminal is communicating to your ML1400 then you should be ok.

The "Offline Tag Browsing" feature works with RSLogix 5000 projects (*.ACD) only.

It won't hurt anything, but it won't give you offline access to the data tables in your RSLogix 500 (*.RSS) file either.

You can either Import the data table and symbol database from RSLogix 500 to FactoryTalk View Studio, browse the controller's data tables online, or simply create FactoryTalk Tags and Direct References by typing in the RSLogix 500 data table addresses manually.