Output module MDL 940 GE funac

jcp

Hi friends;
i use MDL 940 discreat output module with CPU 352 GE Funac 90-30 series.
The circuit breaker which suuply the 24 v dc to the module trip after some time while the LEDs on the module show correctly which output bit is ON and OFF. I check the wiring there is no short circuit found.
How can i check the module is it healthy and faulty.
According to the documentation i jumper Terminal number 1,6,11 and 15 and supply 24V dc. Other remainning terminal drive the relays and solonieds.
Please help me
Regards

If you've wired it correctly, then probably the sum of the loads on the active outputs exceeds the rating of the breaker. The module does not draw any power from the supply connected to the faceplate terminals. It gets its power from the backplane.