redlion HMI

angi

Hi guys

I got a problem for Redlion HMI:
I need to add a pushbutton into HMI, firstly, I created a Tag in my CompactLogix PLC, then updated the programm, secondly,I just draw a new button in HMI and link to the new tag which i just created using "import" from L5K file. after I download the file into HMI, some displays on the main page start to blink, just like the tags for them keep changing the status(ON/OFF), and the displays for other pages are all ok.
How to fix it?

Thanks

Can you post your program?
I have only done one G3 Hmi project so I would be shooting in the dark here but try setting your Hold Time for your push button to something like 500 ms. (Under Action Tab)I have found sometimes a short hold time can be missed be the PLC.

If the other items on the display started blinking after this item was added that would mean that it created a comms error. The other items are blinking to let you know there is a problem.

Did you import the updated L5K file through the communications section? If you didn't you will need to do that.

Thanks
Jeremy