modify the sensor status from "0" to "1"

vpmsarvananr

How to modify the sensor status at Siemens S7-300,
That means input sensor now status is “0” , so I want forced on “1” how I need to do,
Any body know how to do it, please share with me, because I just enter the plc side,

Thanks friends,
Saravanan

"how I need to do"
If you don't know this, I think you really need a course in PLC programming.
Good Luck

"how I need to do"
If you don't know this, I think you really need a course in PLC programming.
Good Luck

Really helping there...

Try in the manager/editor PLC -> Display Force Values

Enter the address you want to force and the forced state/value and right click and select force... Dont forget to delete the force action as well...

Really helping there...

Try in the manager/editor PLC -> Display Force Values

Enter the address you want to force and the forced state/value and right click and select force... Dont forget to delete the force action as well...

Sensor = Input to PLC. Why do you want to Force an Input???
We always force outputs not inputs.

Sensor = Input to PLC. Why do you want to Force an Input???
We always force outputs not inputs.

Well why not?!

It´s not often I do it, sometimes when there is some signal exchange to something else I often use it to try it out before commissioning...

So it can be good to know how to do it simple...

Force outputs?

I've forced many an input, sometimes to get a machine up and running, when I knew the status was incorrect. Or on a project startup, when wiring can be an issue, but hardly ever do I force an output.