Advanced hmi help

trapelj

looking to find out if anyone has any experience connecting to a processor through an ethernet bridge. i am trying to read/write to a slc 5/04 through a DH+ network over a contrologix bridge. i can see it all via rslinx. but haven't the foggiest as to how to address it

Using the ethernet driver for SLC or ControlLogix, I don't think it can be done. If you are using Linx Professional, you could use the OPC driver and probably get to it that way using your OPC topic.

Similar Topics

I’m new to plc programming and very new to HMIs. So this is what I have done so far: I bought a micrologix 1100, I used bootP to set the up...
Replies
Views
So I installed advanced hmi and grabbed an ethernet cable. I have the click C0-12DRE-1-D PLC. I installed the advanced hmi and added the...
Replies
Views
Do I use the ethernet port on the click plc to connect it to my computer. Will advancedhmi work properly? Am I able to start data logging into a...
Replies
Views
Having a hard time getting the data received when using BeginReadMultiple. Not the most familiar with the ClxDriver and EthernetIPforCLXCom()...
Replies
Views
I am in search of a non-PC based, non-SCADA based HMI and software that allows the ability to dynamically draw graphical objects on the screen to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom