InView Display Alternative

junior

I'm trying to find an alternative to an InView 2706-P22R display. The display will be connected to a SLC 5/05 processor through ethernet so the plc can display messages on it. I have looked at banner engineering and redlion but their displays seem to be much larger then the P22R. Any suggestions?

TIA
Jr.

Similar Topics

Currently I'm programming a Controls Spectrum InView P42C-SC using a ControlLogix. The display has an ethernet communications module attached to...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that sent me the email below, I have been trying to find an answers in the manuals but cant find much to help He is using a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I have an inview 2706-P44C marquee, with 2706-PDHP DH+ interface, connected to a 5/04 processor through the data highway. I am...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up an InView display (2706-P42R-SC) with an ethernet communications adapter (2706-PENETM). I was able to connect to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was trying to change an IP address of a Inview display today, but nothing I tried seemed to work. We did this last year, & whilst it was a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom