s400 logging data

Lesa

Hello guys,

I have a problem with one inverter. It suddenly turns off. We can not find cause, everything seams to work just fine.

I would like to log data from PLC on every scan cycle, to determine what is happening. I would like to log:
-swithces statuses
-status word
-control word
-setpoint

PLC is 412 and scada is wincc 6.0.

Do You have any advice how to do that?

Tnx!

What is the PLC scan time and how many scans are you going to store ?
Copy the code to a library and post on here for analysis.

Scan time is somewhere around 10ms and I would like to store few days of data. Frequency of inverter shut down is once per few days.

What code would you like me to submit?

I'm sorry but there are a lot of code in this projet and I need help with inverter shut down and how to log PLC data to determine problem.

Post it across several libraries then. Without seeing the code then guesswork about what/how to log isn't going to get you very far.

I would like to make some solution with current software, WinCC 6.0 and Step7 5.4 if possible if someone knows.
1.245,00 EUR is pretty much... :)

There is a demo version you could try not sure what the limitations will be.