Thermistor Analog Input Card

The 1756-IR6I will handle a thermistor up to 4kohms, unfortunately I need a higher resistance input range. I was hoping someone made a less expensive analog input card that would handle the full 30kOhm thermistor range. Also, the RTD input card from AB is @$1300, which prices me out of this project!!

Thanks for the replies!

Similar Topics

I have a motor with 2 thermistors. One pair reads 1.0 ohm and the other 247 ohms Does this indicate one of them is bad? Which one? Also these...
Replies
Views
I have TM221CE40R controller along with TM3TI8 temperature module. Temperature sensor we are using is Thermistor with below part no. AXIO...
Replies
Views
Can someone explain how a Powerflex 525 drive interprets the PTC Thermistor signal from a motor winding? How does one know what the levels are or...
Replies
Views
Thermistors........Can someone explain how they work and how to control the speed of a vfd with them? I am not familiar with thermistors, but a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am trying to interface the PTC thermistor output from the Allen Bradley motor to temperature controller-CN245 from Omega. The relay...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom