compact & modular plc systems

adel

A
i am going to use plc controller system . how to use manufacturing data ,trade publicatios and catalogues. how to select two plc systems
to meet the requirements below.one must be modular and one must be compact.
1- mains powered. 2- digital inputs 15x24v opto isolated. 3-digital outputs 9x30v relay @1A. 4-analogue inputs 2xmaximum input voltage+10v.
5-analogue input 1x4-20mA.6-analogue outputs 2xmaximum output voltage+10v. 7-temperature sensorbinput 1x-10 to 150c input range.
i need the list of components for each system.
brief descriptions of each system.
the total cost of each system.
a brief discusion on consideratiom given to alternative cofigurations of units modules during the selection of each system.
the suitsbility of each system to be expanded to a further 50% of its current I/O capability. with the photos of each system . thanks alot

OK, Adel, what exactly are you asking for? I don't see a single specific question in your post!

Please note, we won't do your homework for you, but if you have a question sufficiently narrow in scope to be covered by one or two paragraphs, we will be happy to answer it.