Controllogix ESEL Block - Override

JHarbin

I am trying to use an ESEL Block as a low select.

The way I read the help, I think I should be able to set the SelectorMode to 2 and not have to worry about ProgSelector or OperSelector, but the result is that the Override bit gets set and the output doesn't change.

Am I missing something simple?

I am trying to use an ESEL Block as a low select.

The way I read the help, I think I should be able to set the SelectorMode to 2 and not have to worry about ProgSelector or OperSelector, but the result is that the Override bit gets set and the output doesn't change.

Am I missing something simple?

This is an old one I know, I'm having the same problem and its infuriating....

Any answers to this??

This is an old one I know, I'm having the same problem and its infuriating....

Any answers to this??

Force the ProgProgReq ON and then set SelectorMode to 2 and the ProgSelector to 2.

I don't think this should be necessary, but that was the way I finally got it to work.

Thanks, that was the clue needed, its working now. A colleague also found some notes on the knowledge base as well.

When I change to manual control selector mode=0 I have to turn on the ProgOperReq input, when I revert to low select I have to turn on the ProgProgReq input.

Doesn't mention anywhere in their instructions that you have to do this.