panelmate 500 software

plcrat

the panelmate 500(cutler-hammer) is no longer supported it seems, but I have a customer who wants to replace their old one. I don't have the software to pull back the original program to work from it to do a new one for the new oit. I was hoping to save them some money(time). Can anyone help me find a copy? Or perhaps other suggestions?

I have it installed on an old computer, but I don't have the installation floppies any more.

It looks like the software for the 500 uses the same transfer utility as the Power Series (1700, 3000, 5000, etc), so maybe you can upload the screens from the unit and download to the new unit, assuming the client is replacing one PM500 with another.

If they're moving from the 500 to a different HMI, I'm not aware of any utility to convert from the 500 to anything in the C-H lineup, much less to a different brand. In that case, the only thing you'll get out of the 500 file is which I/O points you're reading and writing. If that will help, and if you can upload the file from the 500, you can email the file to me, and I'll open it up, make a printout, and mail it to you. Send me a PM, and I'll send you my email address.