FTView Studio SE

Vic

Does anyone know of a way to insert a superscript character into a text display in FTView 5.1? The only way I have been able to do it is to leave a space in the text and insert the superscript character into the space, shifting it up a bit. This becomes a problem if the location of the text shifts due to numeric values in the text changing. I would think there should be a way to specify a superscript character.

Thanks

I wish that FTView supported HTML for text. 🤞🏻

Superscript functionality is limited. What I've done is used the Windows Character Map function (Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools) to copy and paste superscript numerals.

If you choose a Unicode font (like Arial Unicode MS, instead of Arial) you tend to get more superscript characters. You can set up Character Map in Advanced Mode and select Group By Unicode Subrange to go right to the superscript numerals and characters.

The more common "Alt+ 0123" method that works in many other Windows applications doesn't appear to work in FactoryTalk View.