Schneider problem

raggibrusi

Yes yet another Zelio problem (SR3 B261BD). I´m having a big problem installing the driver for USB to Serial (my pc doesn´t rec. the Zelio). It seems to be impossible to find the driver and download it (ver. 4.23). Is there anyone who can help me out there.
Best regards Raggi.

Last edited:
Normally when you install the software default c:\program files\schneider electric\zelio soft2 there is a folder "driver usb". When windows asks to look for a driver do it manually and point it to this folder. Otherwise go into ur device manager and select the convertor under the usb devices and update driver pointing again to the above folder

Problem solved

Yes yet another Zelio problem (SR3 B261BD). I´m having a big problem installing the driver for USB to Serial (my pc doesn´t rec. the Zelio). It seems to be impossible to find the driver and download it (ver. 4.23). Is there anyone who can help me out there.
Best regards Raggi.

Thanks for the help I´ve solved my problem