redlion.net down?

OkiePC

Lifetime Supporting Member
Or is it just me...tried to get to their website a few times over the past couple of hours but no luck...

I don't need anything...just curious. Our IT guys sometimes do some weird things to filter websites, but I am not getting the typical warnings, just "page not found".

Last edited:
On my first try it was real slow but did come up ,so I tried again and it tells me its unavailable
I think it may have given me a google cache file on my first try

Similar Topics

Hello All, Brand new G308 (Just getting redy to ship out to the customer). Powered up Today and no longer can down load using USB. 1. Unable...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get data from a Chiller to an AB PLC or to my SCADA system. The protocol is BACNet/Ethernet, which is a layer2 protocol distinct...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to the forum, and desperate. I am trying to connect a RedLion G308 via ethernet to a Logix 5562 PLC. I am connected via a switch directly...
Replies
Views
First project working with BacNet and not having any success. Trying to read values into a Compact Logix PLC from a Kamstrup 603 Multical unit. I...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if the Red Lion Datastation range can do Profinet? Basically we have a machine with a PN/PN coupler serving the data we need...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom