RIO network Errors

Kalagaraz

We have an SLC5/05 PLC that has a RIO scanner card that attaches to the IO blocks on fixture and a MARIO Board inside robot cabinet.

The mario board has an indicator light that will flash red about 10-15 times a minute indicating a network data error. After a while, the status LED will start blinking green and stop communicating with the PLC. According to manual, when it's blinking green it received a RESET OUTPUTS command from PLC. To get the cell back running, I have to shut the power off to robot cabinet and turn it back on, will work again for about an hour and do the same thing again.

Is there any way to see what errors it is getting or why it keeps getting stuck on resetting outputs?

It had been a long time since I played with a MARIO board. I would call motoman. They have a couple of slick controls people. Start the conversation off with I have a network problem. That usually bypasses most of the rookie support guys and goes straight to the advanced guys.

Is this an existing system? How long has it been doing this? What changes have been made to the system?
Can you post your. RSS file? Zip it first forum rules.

PS where are you at in KY?