OMRON PLC with DOS communication programming

Yes - I could - tell me more.

Do you mean you have the Omron DOS software (LSS or SSS) and want to write ladder for an Omron PLC?

Or you want someone else to use the DOS software to write and/or modify an existing LSS or SSS program?

Or you are trying to write a DOS development package?

Or you are trying to get the Omron to communicate with some DOS program (SCADA or something)?

Rob

No.I dont have Omron DOS software.
Im trying to write a DOS program to communicate omron plc.
OMRON PLC is CVM1-CPU21-V2 this plc is already have a program.

there are three programs written for the OMRON PLC's
DOS - LSS as mentioned
WIN 95 - SYSWIN 3.4
Current CX-ONE 4.3

the Dos and Win95 Software may not function with the newer windows versions.
what are you trying to do

I have a project that is using DOS and old OMRON plc.I would like to read data from plc using old programming language like c++,c or any compatible in DOS.

You need to download the Host Link Communication manual.
Host Link is an Omron protocol that is well documented and will allow you to read and write address status to the processor.

Hope this will help.